Sterile Storage Cabinets
- Creating dust-free nonbacterial air environment in the working chamber due to HEPA-filtered pass-through air downflow;
- Sterile storage and drying of agents and bacterial cultures, nonhazardous for operators;
- Sterile storage of garment (coats, overalls, shoe covers, etc.) for clean rooms.
- Optic-mechanical production
- Different laboratories.
Distinctive features of sterile storage cabinets
- Microprocessor fan motor control system without any energy conversion power elements - SintelL-1. The system minimizes energy consumption and acoustic noise of the operating cabinet.
- AIS LS system of air consumption static stabilization provides constant air balance in the working chamber regardless of the degree of the filter clogging.
- LCD control panel indicates the initiation of the product systems, selected operation modes and process timer.
- Time of the working chamber UV treatment is set by the process timer which also shows the total UV lamp operating time.
- The sterile cabinet is equipped with a HEPA filter ensuring the air cleanliness of 99.9995% for 0.3 µm particles.
- HEPA filter is fastened with springs which ensure the filter tightness for the whole operating life.
- The sterile cabinet is completely made of metal.
- The structure material - steel, powder-coated, resistant to disinfectant treatment.
- The perforated shelves - stainless steel.
- The glass - tempered.