Application of Automatic Formaldehyde and Ammonia Evaporator
Disinfection of the microbiological safety cabinets with formaldehyde vapors after operations with pathogenic biological agents (PBS) hazardous to the human health in following cases:
- before any practices of technical service (when access to potentially contaminated parts is necessary);
- before verification of HEPA filters’ integrity;
- before changing the НЕРА filters;
- when eliminating accident consequences connected to spillage/splashing of liquids containing hazardous PBA and microorganisms inside the cabinet’s work chamber (when suspected their appearance on the HEPA filter, inside the hidden hollows and on the inaccessible surfaces of the cabinet);
- before salvaging the cabinet;
- in some cases when changing the type of activity in the cabinet.