Cabinets for PCR Genetic Diagnostic
Contamination control and PCR process repeatability are simplified with our range of PCR benches. An antibacterial environment is created inside the cabinet, which is facilitated by ultraviolet irradiation of the interior and surfaces of the cabinet.
The function of PCR cabinets for abacterial environment is based on creating a bacteria-free environment inside the cabinet through intensive UV irradiation of the interior and bench surfaces. An integrated UV lamp allows rapid decontamination of the working zone between experiments and prevents cross-contamination.
Special features of such cabinets are:
Complete metal housing
The worktop is made of stainless steel
- Powder coating of PCR workbench - high-quality powder enamel made of light tones, resistant to processing by disinfection solutions
- The UV irradiation unit is inserted under the worktop
- The time of UV irradiation of the working chamber is set with a timer, which also indicates the total / remaining life of the UV lamp
- The front screen can be fixed in two positions, allowing easy cleaning of the working chamber and front screen on both sides
- The workbench has a closed UV recirculator installed above the working chamber under the top cover
Our PCR cabinets are well-equipped with UV-lighting, tempered glass and a special enamel resistant to all disinfectors.
The PCR cabinet for genetic diagnostics is designed for the protection of DNA samples from contamination during diagnostics. Even though the cost of such equipment may be a bit high, it is a must-have tool for any laboratory working with genetics, microbiology and DNA studies. If you want to buy cabinets for PCR genetic diagnostic for your laboratory, but not sure which one you should choose, please contact our specialists to discuss all the details and establish the best price possible.